Black Cat Syndicate Limited announce an update on activities at the Bulong Gold Project including results from recent drilling.
- Follow up drilling of the Myhree Southern Offset, previously identified with an intercept of 10m @ 2.77 g/t Au (19MYRC093, see ASX announcement 19 September 2019), has been completed. Pleasingly, all holes intersected mineralisation which indicates the continuation of Myhree-style mineralisation and supports an interpretation of the Myhree deposit continuing to the south.
- The mineralisation remains open to the south and at depth. Extensional drilling will recommence on 26 November 2019.
- Diamond coring for testwork to determine processing power requirements has also commenced at Myhree.
- RC drilling at Trump North (6 holes for 600m) and the Greater Woodline area (18 holes for 2,073m) has been completed with assay results pending.
- Sub-audio Magnetic (“SAM”) surveys along the Myhree-Boundary, Trump and Queen Margaret Corridors 2km to the north and 1.5km to the south, have been completed with multiple new targets identified in each Corridor. The Myhree-Boundary Corridor extends the full length of the SAM surveyed area which is now in excess of 5km.
- Drilling of priority targets along the Myhree-Boundary Corridor will continue after completion of the extensional RC drilling at the Myhree Southern Offset.
Black Cat’s Managing Director, Gareth Solly said:
“Myhree continues to deliver excellent results and will be prioritised before the next Resource upgrade in the March 2020 quarter. All holes into the Myhree Southern Offset to date have intersected mineralisation and confirm the interpretation of the geology and the likely fault offset. Excitingly, Myhree remains open to the south and at depth with significant potential for Resource growth. Drilling at Myhree will recommence on 26 November 2019 and will continue until the Christmas break.
We are also extremely pleased with the outcomes of recent SAM surveys that have identified numerous high priority targets that will be drilled during 2020.“
Read full details here.