Gap Geophysics is conducting a DHEM survey at the drill-hole KJCD481D3 for KGL Resources.
The company said the DHEM response and interpretation would be important for guiding further drilling, particularly given the intersection from the fourth Rockface hole. The visually high-grade intersection does not correspond to any of the known EM conductors at Rockface even though the mineralisation is expected to be highly conductive and responsive to DHEM. The DHEM response and interpretation will be important for guiding further drilling, and will highlight the potential for resource extensions.
- Rockface drillhole intersected massive bornite-chalcopyrite mineralisation.
- Visual estimates of 90% copper sulphides over 3.02m true thickness.
- The Resource is open at depth and to west-south-west.
- DHEM Survey of hole underway.
- Potential to:
- Expand Rockface Mineral Resource and Ore Reserve
- and Extend the mine plan.