21 NEW SAM TARGETS AT CARLOW CASTLE WEST
Sub-Audio Magnetics (SAM) has identified 21 new target areas with
coincident structures and geochemical anomalies
- 21 targets identified west of the Carlow Castle resource area with a
- strike of 5km.
- Top 4 targets are 400 metres to the west of the current resource
- Coincident geochemical anomalism with new targets
- Site works to remove barren colluvium/clay for mapping scheduled to
- start on 23 September 2019
Artemis Resources Limited is pleased to advise that Sub-Audio Magnetics (SAM) surveying completed at the Carlow Castle gold project, located in the Pilbara region of Western Australia has indicated geological structures for additional gold-copper-cobalt, may extend to the west of the resource area.
The completed SAM survey has identified a total of twenty-one targets producing three datasets; TMI (magnetics), MMC (magneto-metric conductivity) and TFEM (Total Field Electromagnetics).
TMI data are measured passively as a function of the Earth’s magnetic field distorted by magnetic minerals in the rocks, MMC data is measured while current is flowing through the ground (during ‘on-time’), and TFEM data are measured as that current is switched off and there is a ‘decay’ of potential.
For further information visit https://artemisresources.com.au/