SAM survey confirm's multiple “very high-order ” targets for future drilling at Artemis Resources' Carlow Castle Cobalt / Copper / Gold Project
- Carlow Castle Cobalt/Copper/Gold Project’s Mineral Resource estimate of 4.5 Mt @ 0.9g/t Au, 0.07% Co, 0.4% Cu was optimised at a cobalt price of A$104,046/t, copper price of A$8,831/t and a gold price of A$1,650/oz to assess potential plant feed for Artemis’ Radio Hill processing plant.
- The optimisation pits included 4.135 million tonnes with grade of 0.77 g/t Au, 0.38% Cu and 0.06% Co at a strip ration of 4.71:1.
- The Carlow Castle deposit is located only 30 km from Artemis’ 100% owned Radio Hill Plant.
- The optimisation confirmed that the deposit has significant scope for expansion with additional drilling.
- Recent SAM geophysics survey confirms multiple “very high-order” targets for future drilling.
Read the full ASX release here. (See "Positive Pit Optimisation Outcome on Carlow Castle Project - Karratha, Western Australia").