Myhree-Boundary Corridor Delivers More Thick, High Grade Results
Black Cat Syndicate Limited (“Black Cat” or “the Company”) is pleased to announce an update on activities at the Bulong Gold Project (“Bulong”), including initial results for the sub-audio magnetic (“SAM”) targets between Myhree and Boundary.
- Results from initial drilling of the high priority SAM targets between Myhree and Boundary are encouraging with all targets containing gold mineralisation. This confirms that SAM surveys are an effective tool for targeting gold at Bulong.
- Exploration drilling on SAM Target 1 has returned thick, high grade results, including:
6m @ 4.67 g/t Au from 60m and 9m @ 2.13 g/t Au from 48m (19BORC007); and 7m @ 1.44 g/t Au from 72m (19BORC008);
- These results will be followed up with further drilling to delineate the higher grade mineralisation at the intersection of SAM Targets 1 and 4.
- Exploration drilling along SAM Target 2 intersected a mineralised structure on the geophysical target. Results include:
3m @ 1.06 g/t Au from 56m (19BORC021); and 1m @ 0.97 g/t Au from 71m (19BORC020).
- Identification of the mineralised structure and other recent data has now provided a clear vector towards higher grade zones to the SW where SAM Targets 2 and 4 are expected to intersect.
Read full announcement here (pdf)